Welcome to the Scrambler Forums! The #1 forum for Ducati Scrambler Owners and Enthusiast around the world!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

My full throttle :)

Discussion in 'Ducati Scrambler: Full Throttle' started by StenHarry, Apr 2, 2017.

1. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    Hi everyone!
    Got my ride yesterday and im in love.
    Im a pretty tall guy but i ride pretty good on it. Im gonna do some mods to make it even better for my hight. Also some other nice mods. This is a thred for my bike and what im about to do with it :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. rhysbach

rhysbach Member

Gallery:
    How do you find them bars boyo any neck, shoulder ache you know like using a flippin computer ?

3. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    I took my first ride on it today. 2h just driving around. It just felt great actually. Im 6.4 so not the shortest guy :) i have ordered a comfort seat and some other things arriving this week.
    Cheers from Sweden!

• Like Like x 1
  4. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    Parts incoming! Won't make the bike fit my length better but will for sure sound and look badass :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doctor T

Doctor T New Member

Gallery:
    Cool, that exhaust should go very nicely!

• Like Like x 1
  6. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    Zard Zuma Exhaust complete. Time to wrap the headers! :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. DerBernd

DerBernd New Member

Gallery:
    Congrats to the FT :)
    Looks very good, and the Zard is one of my favorite aftermarket exhaust.
    Is it street legal with cat and db eater and how is the sound compared to the FT exhaust?

8. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    The Zard is the street legal version with cat. Db-killers are removable but heavn't pulled the plug yet. Compaird to the FT Exhaust (wich i think is pretty nice) it's got a deeper tone to it and sounds more aggresive. Puts a smile on my face. Had some black wrap on tonight and painted the heat shield black as well. Next time i will also spray paint the exhaust wrap to make it more black. Tomorrow i get my seat and some other stuff. Starting to look like i want it :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. DerBernd

DerBernd New Member

Gallery:
    Tanks a lot for the info. I am a little bit undecided if I should buy the FT because of better exhaust and lower bars or buy a icon and add an aftermarket exhaust and the FT, or Rizoma or LSL Bars. But I think the best way would be to buy an Icon and modify it :)
    The black wrap looks great. I am excited how it looks like in some months and if it is still black.

10. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    I would go for the Icon if you gonna change exhaust anyway. Then you can choose what ever you like. The FT price for that exhaust is to much i think. Only problem, Icon doesn't come in black :)

11. pfmtrumpy

pfmtrumpy Member

Gallery:
    Yes I did that. The Icon with a full Termi high mount system was just a few hundred dearer than an FT. Some Renthals and bar ends for under $200AUD completed the package.

12. StenHarry

StenHarry New Member

Gallery:
    New things added to the bike.
    Got my comfort seat and i love it. Didn't like the yellow tail on the stock FT and the comfort seat is great for my hight as well. Since i saw nothing but my sholders in the stock mirrors i put some new on the bar ends. Also mounted lower pegs. Comfort seat + lower pegs gave me 2 extra inch leg room. Also switched the 2015 gas throttle to the updated 2017 model. Now its much more calm at low speed. Thats it for now. Have some more plans but will spend some time riding now instead. So if you have second thoughts about buying a Scrabler becouse you are tall. Just do it! Im 6,4 and ride the damn thing like a king now haha.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted