Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my '16 Icon a week ago today, and I just rolled 200 miles with it on a quick ride today. Normally it would have been more in a week with a new bike, but it rained almost every day this week, and well, I just didn't want to get my brand new scrambler all dirty.. At some point that'll happen, because I believe in using my bikes, but I want to get it all treated with ACF-50 first.

This rev-limit during the break-in period is killing me, too. I can't wait to be able to wind the engine all the way out.

A quick shot or two from another "fun ride" I did on Wednesday night:

I fueled the bike, but I needed fuel, so it was BBQ time:

IMG_0226.JPG

Then I hit some of my favorite local back roads, including one that runs through a state park with a recreated 18th century village. There's an old stone barn there under reconstruction that's kind of a cool building, so I stopped to have a look at their progress:

IMG_0234.JPG

Then it was across the rebuilt covered bridge down the street and home for the night.

The Scrambler is the absolute perfect bike for me. Fast, fun, flickable.... fantastic.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and yeah: all the frame and swingarm stickers are gone now. The heat from the ride was just perfect to soften up the adhesive enough to make them peel really easily.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts