Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone yet got or found a workshop manual for the 1100.
I like to do my own service and repairs but I also like to have the backup of a manual.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If all you need (for now) is engine service/repair, I'd think a 2010-2013 Monster EVO 1100 Service Manual would do fine. (Find them on eBay for $4-25.) I wouldn't trust the electronic specs but the mechanical, torque readings, and similar stuff should be close enough that you wont get in trouble applying it to our engines.

Or, be patient; eventually there will be a Scrambler 1100 SM.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Update to my earlier post: there is a hard copy 278 page shop manual for all belt drive Ducati's titled: The Red Baron's Ducati Desmo Manual Belt-Driven Camshafts restoration 1979-2017 . It's priced at $60 on Amazon for a new one, less for used copies. According to the description, it's everything you need to know to maintain and repair your Ducati.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I contacted Cristian Perdutu via PM about obtaining a complete Workshop Manual and he was able to offer the complete manual for 20 Euros. Having recently purchased an unusable Chevrolet factory service manual, I asked to see a sample of the contents and he sent me the attached file, which I found very satisfactory. I bought the complete PDF (961 pages), received the download link within hours. I couldn't be happier with the contents and how easy it is to use the manual. I did a few searches and found what I was looking for and the clickable links work perfectly. My copy is imprinted/watermarked with a light text of my email address, which doesn't interfere with legibility. . As I told Cristian, I can't wait to need it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,
At this time I have Engine part of Workshop Manual, searchable pdf with working links inside and colorful images. Is for Scrambler 1100, 2018 <.
Please PM for details.
Regards.
Hi Cristian,
I Just subscribed and I am currently unable to PM you, I have the model year 2018 and I'm interested in the full manual,
I would appreciate it if you could PM me.
Thanks
Bjorn

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hmm, I thought Cristian visited the forum from time to time and would see your requests for a manual. Since he doesn't, I sent him a PM explaining that you all want manuals. Hopefully he will get in touch.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hmm, I thought Cristian visited the forum from time to time and would see your requests for a manual. Since he doesn't, I sent him a PM explaining that you all want manuals. Hopefully he will get in touch.
I just sent him a PM on the forum. I definitely want to get one of the manuals... I seem to have missed this thread earlier.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts