Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Road ours back from the dealers yesterday and then the wife took it out into Derbyshire. I definitely got the short straw riding in the traffic lol!
The Termi had the baffle out and was loud with a capital L. It certainly gets attention but I may put the baffle in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Road ours back from the dealers yesterday and then the wife took it out into Derbyshire. I definitely got the short straw riding in the traffic lol!
The Termi had the baffle out and was loud with a capital L. It certainly gets attention but I may put the baffle in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi shamone , ordered my icon today 3rd march , is that sheffied motocycle centre ? I have ordered mine from there , tony is looking after me ! cheers .

·
Registered
831 Posts
Tony is a great guy straight talking. Always gives a good deal.
Seems quite a few of us using SMC Sheffield
Enjoy the new steads

·
Registered
231 Posts
hi shamone , ordered my icon today 3rd march , is that sheffied motocycle centre ? I have ordered mine from there , tony is looking after me ! cheers .
It sure is SMC and Tony is Mr Ducati of the North and will look after you :)
In fact my wife bought her first bike from him too a Yamaha YBR125 Custom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts