Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

If anyone wants a chance to see one, check this listing for a location near you. My local dealer is on the list for FEB 3rd. I talked to him and he claims we will have bikes here before April. I plan to put down my deposit on the 3rd once I get to actually sit on one.

-KonviK

____________________________________________________________________________________
Quoted from 2015 Ducati Preview Tour

After the launch of the new 2015 Ducati model lineup at EICMA, the world anxiously awaits the arrival of the new 1299 Panigale, Multistrada 1200 and Scrambler from Borgo Panigale. We're excited to announce that we're going to bring these amazing new motorcycles to a dealership near you starting in early 2015, with the “2015 Ducati Preview Tour”.

We'll be kicking off the new year with two freshly wrapped Sprinter vans loaded up with a new 1299 Panigale, Multistrada 1200 and Scrambler and will be visiting Ducati dealerships across the country. Now is your chance to view these new motorcycles in advance of their official arrivals in North America. See a list of participating Ducati dealerships and tour dates below. Please call your participating dealer to learn more about their specific event. Click on the name of the Ducati dealer below to view contact information.

2015 Ducati Preview Tour
Participating Dealerships:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Van 2

·
Registered
965 Posts
My dealer is March 6th. I already put a deposit down on a Red Icon. I have a feeling though that they will receive pre-orders before then as I was told it possibly even on a end of Feb deliver time.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Welcome to the forum KonviK. Thanks for posting that! I'll be checking it out in Austin on Feb 20th. Can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts