Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my 2015 Full Throttle with 6900 miles. It's a second bike for me and am looking to free up space in my garage and some cash for other projects. It's well maintained and in excellent condition. Comes with OEM heated grips, Rizoma front/rear turn signals, Mugello fender eliminator, and I'll throw in an extra set of Rizoma round mirrors if you don't care for inverted mirrors. I also added Superlight front/rear sprocket with 44 tooth rear (for a slightly higher top end). Asking $5,500 and firm on price. Located in Williamsburg, VA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to sell my 2015 Full Throttle with 6900 miles. It's a second bike for me and am looking to free up space in my garage and some cash for other projects. It's well maintained and in excellent condition. Comes with OEM heated grips, Rizoma front/rear turn signals, Mugello fender eliminator, and I'll throw in an extra set of Rizoma round mirrors if you don't care for inverted mirrors. I also added Superlight front/rear sprocket with 44 tooth rear (for a slightly higher top end). Asking $5,500 and firm on price. Located in Williamsburg, VA.
View attachment 46437 View attachment 46439
Is this still available?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts