Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 2016 Ducati Scrambler 800. The bike started out as an Eurban Enduro but has since been customized to no longer resemble the factory Eurban Enduro. The bike has 4144 miles at the moment. There has been a lot of attention and money given to make this bike unique. It has a custom one off paint job in an old school hot rod off white. The bike is equipped with a Termignoni exhaust but also have an SC Project if you'd like it LOUD. Sounds amazing with either. The bike has a full Rexxer ECU tune to ensure air/fuel is adjusted properly for the aftermarket exhaust. In the process the ECU deleted the unnecesary O2 sensors which hold back the bike's power. Has paint matched Zard side panels. The seat is OEM Ducati off the new Nightshift model but I had it custom done in new leather and stitch pattern by local Black Stitch Label. The rear shock has been replaced by an adjustable damping Nitron set up with adjustable preload. If you know anything about Nitron, you know they're top of the line. Bike is set up with New Rage cycle rear-end tidy with LED signals for the front. Has Mugello headlight guard from Thailand. I just put brand new tires on, they only have 10 miles on them and we also did an oil change, brake flush, and chain service at the same time. Running a Renthal Fat Bar with side mirror and stubby front fender. Might be forgetting some things. This bike is ready to go and needs nothing. Get a custom bike that needs no work. Bike is located near Salt Lake City, Utah. Asking $9,000. Message me for fastest response.

See images here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts