Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Ducati Scrambler, "Classic" model. 10,470 miles. Extremely fun bike, in excellent condition.

Extras/Upgrades include:
Windscreen (by Dart)
Headlight Grille (by Ducati)
Skid Plate (by Ducati)
Tail Signal tidy (by New Rage Cycles)
Bar-End Mirrors
Smaller front signals
Clubman handlebars (for low profile)

I have all the original parts, in the event you want to switch things back (easy to do), including the original handlebars plus another set of low-rise handlebars, original mirrors, original tail fender, original headlight fairing, etc. Each set of handlebars gives the bike a different feel. I currently have on the "Clubman" handlebars, which you see in the pics, and which gives it a lower, aggressive feel. To see what the original setup looks like, check out the "Classic" model online.

All servicing done by Eurotek of Oklahoma City (Ducati dealership), including the scheduled valve check at 7,500 miles. Extra oil change was done between regular servicing. I purchased new from Eurotek in March 2016, and have been the only owner. Kept in garage at all times. I used only high-octane 91 gas, no ethanol. The bike runs smooth, no troubles.

Feel free to call, text or email for more details. Ph. Four-0-Five-531-Three-Nine-0-Seven.
Test ride with cash or certified bank check in hand.

Selling because I got a different bike (Ducati 1199), and am willing to support only one bike right now...although, it's difficult because this is a great bike to own.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts