Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$5600, title in hamd

2016 Ducati Scrambler Icon: 803cc air cooled L-Twin. Factory option Termignoni exhaust/tune. Oil change and new Pirelli tires less than 500 miles ago. Has larger Givi windscreen for highway, plus a Dart low rise tinted scrambler style screen as well. Hepco and Beck rack, with removable locking box big enough for rain gear and helmet. G2 throttle tube. Tail tidy.

Excellent condition, no sign it has ever been laid down. I just don't have a chance to ride it, someone else needs to take advantage of the rest of this riding season with a great toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
$5600, title in hamd

2016 Ducati Scrambler Icon: 803cc air cooled L-Twin. Factory option Termignoni exhaust/tune. Oil change and new Pirelli tires less than 500 miles ago. Has larger Givi windscreen for highway, plus a Dart low rise tinted scrambler style screen as well. Hepco and Beck rack, with removable locking box big enough for rain gear and helmet. G2 throttle tube. Tail tidy.

Excellent condition, no sign it has ever been laid down. I just don't have a chance to ride it, someone else needs to take advantage of the rest of this riding season with a great toy.
I just stumbled across this post. How many miles on this bike?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts