Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I just (as in a few hours ago) bought a 2016 used '62' version. I'm still trying to dial in my happy stuff for clutch/brake settings. I didn't get a manual, so how do I adjust the length of pull on the hand controls? Foot controls it looks like there is a fairly standard double-nut threaded rod.

Second question, is, how on earth do I adjust the display? I haven't seen any buttons on there yet, and the time is way wrong. I'm open to just having missed them - the weather was pretty foul.

Third question, what bags do you guys like for strapping to the rear of the seat? I've got some RokStraps I haven't given a go with yet, and a Kriega 20L I also haven't tried yet.

Fourth question: I plan on riding for at least a year before doing anything, but is there any upgrade I should put on my short list? Only rode the bike 30-40 minutes home, but the seat was OK. I'm used to people saying that you 'must' replace suspensions on road bikes. Obviously I don't have much ride time yet to get a feel. I'll go ahead and say I don't want a windscreen. Never liked any of them, always hated them on any bike, even fly screens.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Quick Google search turned up this.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I strap a Kriega 30L 'length ways' across the back of my Icon and that works fine for me. I sometimes Rockstrap a tent to the top of it too.
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 9.10.16 am.png

Only the brake (on the 800 Icon) was adjustable so if you have a short grip like I do you'll have to fit some after market levers.

I've replace suspension and seat. Not sure yet, with the benefit of hindsight, which I'd do first if I had my time again.

I'm with you on windscreens :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts