Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i came acroos a Scrambler with a damaged front end and purchased. Im nkw trying to find a complete Fork, 18" wheel, speedo and speedo bracket. Can anyone help?

Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Good luck. I assume that you understand that the speedo will have to be coded to the bike by a Ducati dealer. It is not simply a bolt on fix.
The cost of a new speedo in this part of the world is AUD$2500.00

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been trying for a while already. Apart from Ohlins set ups, nothing really.
Good luck. I assume that you understand that the speedo will have to be coded to the bike by a Ducati dealer. It is not simply a bolt on fix.
The cost of a new speedo in this part of the world is AUD$2500.00
Yes i understand that. Lol👍🏼👍🏼 Just hoping someone has parts taking up space in their garage after updating to Ohlins or something.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Yes i understand that. Lol👍🏼👍🏼 Just hoping someone has parts taking up space in their garage after updating to Ohlins or something.
The speedo from our 2017 Full Throttle is currently being replaced as it suffered minor damage when a tree fell on the house and the house fell on the motorcycles. As it is insurance I am not sure whether we will get the old speedo back but if we do I'll let you know. It has 10,400km on it. I probably won't get the bike back for 3-4 weeks. Sorry I was wrong about the price as well. Its AUD$1100.00 for the speedo. The swing arm is AUD$2500.00.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will sell you my forks if you can wait a couple months. They are mint, used one summer, about 2k miles on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts