Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I will be a very short term member as I have just sold my 2018 scrambler icon and replaced it with a monster 797 !
But as a result I am selling a number of accessories on eBay and just wanted to let you know in case you don't normally view eBay. These are genuine parts as described, not stolen or knocked off. My eBay moniker is 'singingstabatmater'.
Currently I have listed:
an OEM rear rack
an OEM LH and RH hard case pannier support frames (no Panniers)
an OEM windshield

In the next few days I will be listing
a Sargent seat (Very comfortable)
Full throttle handlebar kit that fits to the 2018 icon (drilled for OEM heated grips).

I also have a yellow sports fairing which is missing:
  • 2 self-locking nuts (could use bog standard locking nuts)
  • an extended cable guide,
  • one of the special screws has been repaired.
I have not listed this because too complicated to sell as an incomplete kit, but might interest someone with knowledge on this forum (I am also looking in to ordering the missing parts).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Drwalrus,
Here are some photos.
I've had no feedback from Ducati about ordering the missing part(s). The 2 lock nuts that are missing are only to replace the ones already on the bike, so if they are in good condition could be re-used or replacements could easily be purchased from any good nut supplier. The cable guide that would normally come with the Ducati kit replaces a guide already present on the bike; I would reckon this is not critical and could be replaced by cable ties or similar - the original must still be on my bike (now sold) !
You will see from the photos that one of the three special screws is made from 2 parts. The originals are one piece Alloy machining. I stripped the thread off one, so drilled it out to take a standard steel cap head screw. With a bit of black paint it would be hard to tell the difference (see photo). Note that the originals and the mod require two sizes of allen key for installation.
I have the original fitting instructions.
The current brand new price is around £120, so half price for second hand and a reduction for missing cable guide and modified special screw make me a generous offer around £50 ?
regards
Baz
Hi baz ,
interested in the Yellow sports fairing if you can post pictures
etc

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi drwalrus,
are you still interested in this ? I need to get rid of this so make me an offer to include postage of £3.90.
regards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi slaw11389
The Sargent seat is currently on sale on eBay as a buy it now of £190 with an option to make an offer. This seat cost £379 new and is vg condition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts