Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 2019 Scrambler FT, have mod it into an Cafe Racer style. Wrap in gloss black. I have posted pictures of it before. But here is a short vid on it, and how it sounds. Any questions hit me up, Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great man! I'm kinda doing the same thing right now with mine. How did you get the headlight fairing off? I took off the signals but I'm assuming I have to take out the headlamp to get at that last little screw? Any tips would be much appreciated

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great man! I'm kinda doing the same thing right now with mine. How did you get the headlight fairing off? I took off the signals but I'm assuming I have to take out the headlamp to get at that last little screw? Any tips would be much appreciated
on the bottom of the headlamp, the round fairing, there is a screw there you can take off. Once done you can take that piece out. I did not have to take the whole headlamp off. I watched a few tutorials on YouTube to help me as well. It was pretty simple to put on the turn signals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cool thanks for the reply. Sorry I actually have the 2019 cafe racer so it must be a bit different. The last little screw I need to take off is on the inside of the fairing behind the ignition. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get at it but I'll do some brain storming

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have an 2019 Scrambler FT, have mod it into an Cafe Racer style. Wrap in gloss black. I have posted pictures of it before. But here is a short vid on it, and how it sounds. Any questions hit me up, Enjoy!

HOLY shit I love this bike!! What kind of turning signals did you add? NICE JOB!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HOLY shit I love this bike!! What kind of turning signals did you add? NICE JOB!
Rizoma clip on, Rizoma Speedometer Bracket, New Rage Cycles LED tail turn lights and front turn lights, Rizoma Spy-Arm End Mounted Mirror, SC Project slip on exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts