Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I photoshopped up a similar idea before I bought mine and finally executed it a few weeks ago.

I like it a lot more than the yellow!

IMG_1648 by Tyler Hayes, on Flickr
NICE! yeah did you painted yourself? looks clean. I plan on wrapping the bike easier way for the moment. But the future plan is to make it look similar 2018 Ducati cafe racer. I like the colors on that.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I photoshopped up a similar idea before I bought mine and finally executed it a few weeks ago.
Nice. I think it looks better with just a bit of silver rather than being 100% black.
The FT should be black IMO. Leave the yellow for the Icon owners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NICE! yeah did you painted yourself? looks clean. I plan on wrapping the bike easier way for the moment. But the future plan is to make it look similar 2018 Ducati cafe racer. I like the colors on that.
I wrapped it myself, wasn't nearly as tough as I thought it was going to be!

·
Registered
37 Posts
2019 Full Throttle Black Color, future plan maybe to paint it all black??? Messing with photoshop. What do you guys think?
Looks fantastic black! I would go for it and use the Icon or Classic badges.

Awesome lines and I also think that badge is spot on!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Murdered out is always a great look in my book. That's what I did, or that's what it looks like when it's not sunny anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts