Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought the 19 because of the new features on the bike but I really like the colors of the older full throttle being more blacked out and less yellow. So I replaced the foot pegs gear shifter and headlight bezel to black and had the side number plates painted a matt black to more match the lower half of the bike. I had them remove the sticker that yellow and the white striping before painting so it doesnt stand out and it cost me 150 at a body shop. Just wanted to share the info and pics in case anyone else is thinking about doing it. Now let's see if I can figure out how to add pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice all black. Is it wrapped or painted? These are perfect for your bike on Amazon
Screenshot_20200618-181438_Amazon Shopping.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I bought the 19 because of the new features on the bike but I really like the colors of the older full throttle being more blacked out and less yellow. So I replaced the foot pegs gear shifter and headlight bezel to black and had the side number plates painted a matt black to more match the lower half of the bike. I had them remove the sticker that yellow and the white striping before painting so it doesnt stand out and it cost me 150 at a body shop. Just wanted to share the info and pics in case anyone else is thinking about doing it. Now let's see if I can figure out how to add pics. View attachment 45068 View attachment 45069 View attachment 45070 View attachment 45071

Really nice.
Where did you get the footpegs and the headlight bezel?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts