Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited to announce I initiated the process of getting my ECU remapped this morning with a rexxer evo. I emailed David from rexxer as recommended by people in this forum. EXTREMELY excited to see how the ride-ability increases. David is currently building two maps for me today before mailing me my rexxer unit where I will reflash my ECU myself. The first map accounts for a k&n filter, cut open airbox, o2 sensor delete, and free flow exhaust with radiant cycles gp shorty pipe. The second map will be the same setup but with an unmodified airbox. With this setup (
the open airbox setup) David said I could expect to see +6hp max which sounds good to me. In addition to this David will alter my rev limiter to accommodate for the additional power at higher RPM's which sounds like I'm going to be riding a completely different bike. I will update this when I get the ecu reflashed in the next several days.

Here is my 2020 CR:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That front is LOW! How did you come about lowering the triple trees so much?
wayyy too tilted upright for my taste. I couldn't help but see a regular scrambler icon with how high the handlebars and clipons were. handling is still on point as I lowered the rear as well. The look is much more aggressive as I feel a cr should be. planning on getting a nice back spring and then ohlins cartridges up front as my next mods. I'm also going to get those ugly ass panels painted to match the rest of the bike. Possibly with an 803 decal or a nice ducati decal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wayyy too tilted upright for my taste. I couldn't help but see a regular scrambler icon with how high the handlebars and clipons were. handling is still on point as I lowered the rear as well. The look is much more aggressive as I feel a cr should be. planning on getting a nice back spring and then ohlins cartridges up front as my next mods. I'm also going to get those ugly ass panels painted to match the rest of the bike. Possibly with an 803 decal or a nice ducati decal.
Looks good, I totally get what you mean where the front end is jacked up. I have a 2016 FTP, I recently swapped out my rear shock for a 2018 Cafe Racer shock and its 5mm taller in the rear. I also swapped my wheels for the spoked wheels from a 2020 Cafe Racer so I dropped a bit going from a 18" wheel to 17" but its still tall in the front. My issue with dropping the front end is scraping the collector at max lean, eventually it opens up a hole and you need to replace it.

I'm using these signals, made by a guy in Slovakia,

Video:

I've had some issues where the soldered wire keeps breaking its connection from the diode I've had to repair it twice and use my own bolts and spacers. They're bright and super low profile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts