Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to take a quick trip and get a bite to eat last night. Our local ice cream shop is famous in our town and always has a 40' line stretching into the parking lot (that's WITHOUT social distancing). There were a handful of black and chrome Harley and non-Harley cruisers scattered along the front of the building and the line of people. There is a clear view of the main road and everyone who is coming into the parking lot. So I had the revs up a little bit and just rolled off the throttle for the corner. Ahhhhh... the low growl that follows as the RPMs drop. I pulled into the parking lot and every single person stopped what they were doing and just stared. Even the people at the picnic tables stopped eating just to see what had just appeared. I went inside to place my order and I was amazed to see how many people went to get a closer look. Even the other riders were checking it out. I was amazed at how many people complimented the bike and gave me a thumbs up. Other bikers showed up and you could see a couple people turn their heads, but none of them got the same response this beautiful silver and blue Italian did.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts