Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
According to the Arrow page this exhaust fits MY 2017-18, Type KB, Euro 4. The latest scramblers are Euro 5 .
Even for the older ones, the Titanium version is for race only, but the stainless steel is homologated to the EC specification. Remember, you would need to purchase with this silencer the mid-pipe on top, whether titanium or steel.
To be sure you might want to call a dealer as outlined on the web page and discuss it directly.
At least, that is what I did, and I am just about to order this exhaust for my Icon Scrambler. Unfortunately I did not get the bike yet;)

Good luck!
GS

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have 2021 Euro5 versions of the scrambler, you should know there are changes made regarding the exhaust system.
The exhaust header pipes are now no longer 2 parts connected with springs, it`s now only 1 piece. The exhaust cat system is now fitted with a clamp, also no longer springs there. The header pipe has an outer diameter of 45mm, so the Termi race exhaust will fit, although the spring cannot attched there...i bought the Termi before i got my 2021 scrambler and was surprised by the changes...also the connector to the DDS system is different, so i can not use the T800 up-map device until i get the new Euro5 cable.
So if you buy an Euro4 version of the scrambler exhaust, it will not fit as intended.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the titanium pro-race on my 2021 DS. Installed by the dealer. You will also need the Termi UpMap to sort out the fueling. It sounds like a fire breathing monster! I will actually be putting the silencer in, otherwise I cant even ride it without earplugs now ;)

The cat has to be deleted but that "toaster" weighs like 10+ lbs. I shouldn't have an issues here in Oregon but it really depends on where you live.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the titanium pro-race on my 2021 DS. Installed by the dealer. You will also need the Termi UpMap to sort out the fueling. It sounds like a fire breathing monster! I will actually be putting the silencer in, otherwise I cant even ride it without earplugs now ;)

The cat has to be deleted but that "toaster" weighs like 10+ lbs. I shouldn't have an issues here in Oregon but it really depends on where you live.
Good to know, thank you!

Would you mind posting a picture? In particular I’m interested in how it connects.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Sled
5 Posts
Hi there! I am newbie here, expecting the delivery of Fasthouse version on tuesday. The Arrow pro race exhaust was exactly, what I was looking for... but.. As I see it here, there will be a little problem with fitting and tuning... )) Please, wise members, help us find a good and (relatively) cheap version of better sounding DS 2021! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Damn! I should choose the Euro4 2020 model instead!
Worst case scenario is to source a set of Euro4 headers, but I am hopeful that the likes of Arrow etc. will be bringing out a 2021 variation of their popular exhausts to match the Euro5 headers soon. Just a question of when as I am not the most patient of people when it comes to parts for my bikes 😆!

·
Registered
2021 Sled
5 Posts
Worst case scenario is to source a set of Euro4 headers, but I am hopeful that the likes of Arrow etc. will be bringing out a 2021 variation of their popular exhausts to match the Euro5 headers soon. Just a question of when as I am not the most patient of people when it comes to parts for my bikes 😆!
Hopefully it should be soon.... I am not patient either... :) Or maybe we should write to them in advance... "how is everything going? Any news about the exhaust that fits DS2021? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Euro 4 or 5, should not make a difference for the Arrow exhaust.
I have fitted the Euro 4 Version on my 2020 Icon. Since I wanted to be sure, that this after market gadget is homologated for my bike in germany , I have had mine registered as Euro 4. It was an exemption rule here, you could register an Euro 5 bike under the Euro 4 specification, so the dealers could sell their older ones still sitting in the show room. I did that, so I could fit the Euro 4 Arrow (incl. the cat).

It fits perfecly, 15 min work without any hassle, sound with baffles was better than stock.

Go for it!(y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new to the Scrambler world.
A week ago I contacted Arrow and Leo Vince and they both have forecasts for our Euro 5 but impatience also corrodes me ;)
Just got an email back from Arrow:

”Good morning,

at the moment we don’t know when the exhausts for this motorbike will be released.”

Let’s just say I’m not holding my breath 😅

1 - 17 of 17 Posts