Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

i'm from Belgium and i have the Desert Sled for about a month now. Just passed my 1000km yesterday.

Anyone suggestion for a exhaust that would fit the look of this bike?

Great bike!

View attachment 47762 View attachment 47763
I also have same bike, and also just passed 1K...
I want to change the exhaust too and having same thoughts about what will fit this bike look...
What did you do for the number plate holder?

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI everyone, I've been enjoying my desert sled fasthouse for 15 days now...I called the garage last week to make the appointment for the first 1000km check-up for this week. And now I have 1300km and I'm going on a ride with some friends this weekend. I don't need a different exhaust because it's perfect for me...I need more miles and more gasssss. Honestly, for me it‘s perfect as it is but I‘d like to see how your fasthouse looks with the new exhaust. It might change my mind. ❌

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a Gianelli system for my -19 DS, built by arrow. In true italian fashion they sent me the wrong system so I got the version with an extra silencer. In the end it was probably for the best, it is a bit loud when not using earplugs and the DB killer removed.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Desert Sled "Fasthouse", 2020 Ducati V4S
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HI everyone, I've been enjoying my desert sled fasthouse for 15 days now...I called the garage last week to make the appointment for the first 1000km check-up for this week. And now I have 1300km and I'm going on a ride with some friends this weekend. I don't need a different exhaust because it's perfect for me...I need more miles and more gasssss. Honestly, for me it‘s perfect as it is but I‘d like to see how your fasthouse looks with the new exhaust. It might change my mind. ❌
I'm going for the Arrow exhaust, probably the black one, but if they can't deliver it with the racing line i'll stick with the titanium look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the Termi exhaust on mine. It's just the right amount of obnoxious.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
New FHDS owner here - I just ordered the Leo Vince LV10 and a Dynojet Powercommander - seems they have a map already built for the DS w/ the LV10 and its just plug 'n play. Are you folks remapping your ECU's for new pipes? If so, are you seeing power gains??

·
Registered
4 Posts
New FHDS owner here - I just ordered the Leo Vince LV10 and a Dynojet Powercommander - seems they have a map already built for the DS w/ the LV10 and its just plug 'n play. Are you folks remapping your ECU's for new pipes? If so, are you seeing power gains??
The Termi comes with mapping. It was performed by the dealer. I can't detect any performance gains as I had it installed day 1.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts