Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,
Looking to throw a competition werkes GT exhaust on my ‘21 sport pro. Read somewhere here in the myriad of posts that there may be a difference in diameters of the 2-into-1 exhaust pipe (the one below the right foot peg). Can anyone confirm?
I really want this pipe….

Will weld/expand if necessary, just can’t find the post.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes I was looking at changing my middle section for a de-cat version and noticed my mid pipe fits over the first section like so...
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire

While the non pro 1100s and all aftermarket mid pipes I've found for "into" the first section like so ..
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Motorcycle

Im still searching for one as Mivv have told me their decat mid pipe for the 1100 will NOT for the Pro models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks cool- confirmed what Ive found through many many hours of google searching...
Ive reached out to SC, Corse and Comp Werkes- so far only CW makes a plug and play for this bike. Awaiting word from a rep when the correct exhaust will be in stock again, as it doesnt show on the website.

Assume you are looking to keep the high mount?

Short of having the stock midpipe cut and welded, seems that making somethign from eBay work or having a custom linnk pipe made may be our only options.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes I actually have the type approved termis so want to keep them. I've already disconnected the exhaust servo and plugged in the healtech eliminator so ideally just want a decat mid pipe and want to keep the front section and the termis.

Let me know what you find please.
Automotive tire Fuel tank Motor vehicle Hood Plant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts