Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m due to pick up a new icon dark in March and want to fit one of the Termi exhausts. Does anyone have any advice/guidance on whether it’s better going for the evo-line or sport-line please?
Any recommendations you guys have will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The sport-line sounds so much better. So if that’s what your after.. . Design-wise I prefer the Evo, but chose the sport-line because of the sound. It’s clearly louder and deeper than stock and Evo, but not overly so.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Here in Oz (and I'm assuming the UK) the Sportline comes with a re-flash of the ECU, displaying 'RACE' on the ODO when you switch on. The exhaust is also stamped with 'Race Only' (or similar). This is no doubt due to the lack of CAT(?) Obviously this makes it technically illegal for road use. I do however run mine with a Sportline and I keep the baffles in, I wouldn't say it's too loud, a lower grumble than the standard pipes and a few more pos and whistles on decell – I rode it back from the dealers with the baffles out and to be honest it wasn't that bad but I'm all for a peaceful neighbourhood 🙂.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts