Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Hope it's fine for you Albie, It was sunny but freezing cold when i had my test ride, so on my return , I ordered the bike :D and the heated grips :)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Very nice place, love it over there :) I flew into DC last year and rented a bike from Eagle rider, Rode down to the Dragon's Tail, and back up the Blue Ridge, had an amazing time, the people were fantastic :cool:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well what can I say but just great. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was genuinely happy.The size was good and it didnt feel small but maybe the tank being low makes it feel like that. Power delivery is swift and nice just like any ducati. Brakes good but I wasnt thrashing it anywhere and just enjoyed the 2 hrs in 7 degree temps. No missed gears and clutch easyier than 1100s. Really nimpble and light but I need to get used the new switchgear.
Mines in the dealership now and have seen her in her yellow clothes and have ordered these today.
Billet Speedo bottom
Black tank panels
Billet brake cover
Billet front sprocket cover
Full throttle seat
Tank stripe
Bash plate
And they are trying to discount me the termi race system.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Me too! My dealer preview day is Wednesday, but sadly no test rides :( I will have to enjoy the test rides of those lucky enough to have ridden it. :)

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Congrats Albie on the test drive and thanks for the Scrambler Report! I'm still 12 days away from seeing it in person for the first time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well what can I say but just great. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was genuinely happy.The size was good and it didnt feel small but maybe the tank being low makes it feel like that. Power delivery is swift and nice just like any ducati. Brakes good but I wasnt thrashing it anywhere and just enjoyed the 2 hrs in 7 degree temps. No missed gears and clutch easyier than 1100s. Really nimpble and light but I need to get used the new switchgear.
Mines in the dealership now and have seen her in her yellow clothes and have ordered these today.
Billet Speedo bottom
Black tank panels
Billet brake cover
Billet front sprocket cover
Full throttle seat
Tank stripe
Bash plate
And they are trying to discount me the termi race system.
"Lucky Devil"....and loading up on goodies already too! Did you happen to see the Race Termi? and did it have a cat on it? Congrats on your test ride.

This waiting game is awful......

·
Registered
621 Posts
"Lucky Devil"....and loading up on goodies already too! Did you happen to see the Race Termi? and did it have a cat on it? Congrats on your test ride.

This waiting game is awful......
And as with most games there is no winner until the end.

Good questions. Get outta here ya dang cats! I'm trying to hear my motorbike!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts