Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ride safe. If you are doing any highway riding you will see you have no wind protection. I use a large magnetic tank bag which blocks wind on my stomach only. Have fun and enjoy. As to Hypermotards they old air cooled have less power but more torque and at lower rpm than the newer water cooled ones. I think the air cooled ones are a little taller and I would prefer them but I already have so much time and money into this one it is hard to get rid of. 32K miles and still going.
Thanks friend! Ride safe!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My Cafe Racer is the most fun Ducati ride I have ever owned and it is my 14th Ducati since 1990 when I got my first one. Enjoy.
Amazing to hear! I think I bought an instant classic. Get so many compliments and head turns when driving mine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Amazing to hear! I think I bought an instant classic. Get so many compliments and head turns when driving mine.
I find I get more compliments on mine than most other bikes I have owned. I got a 2018 black and gold one and I prefer the cast wheels so I do not have the inner tubes. I do wish it had the lean angle ABS yours has and the fuel gauge.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I find I get more compliments on mine than most other bikes I have owned. I got a 2018 black and gold one and I prefer the cast wheels so I do not have the inner tubes. I do wish it had the lean angle ABS yours has and the fuel gauge.
LOVE THE Black & Gold. When I saw that bike for the first time in San Francisco. I immediately made a decision to buy a Ducati.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts