Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a couple of pics of my early 2015 Scrambler Icon, still enjoying it and have spent more than I care to mention on bits here and there. Biggest improvements were made from Maxton front fork upgrade and Factory M shock on the rear. These pics show it with the Gianelli pipe I put on when the Termi gets tucked away for the poorer weather. Only bad blood was that I bought one of the early Termi pipes that had the incorrectly positioned footrest hanger fixing making it not look a nice close fit (it hangs lower) and the fact I will be purchasing my 3rd front rotor this winter (hopefully EBC rotor will fare better than the standard Brembo item).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thought I'd post a couple of pics of my early 2015 Scrambler Icon, still enjoying it and have spent more than I care to mention on bits here and there. Biggest improvements were made from Maxton front fork upgrade and Factory M shock on the rear. These pics show it with the Gianelli pipe I put on when the Termi gets tucked away for the poorer weather. Only bad blood was that I bought one of the early Termi pipes that had the incorrectly positioned footrest hanger fixing making it not look a nice close fit (it hangs lower) and the fact I will be purchasing my 3rd front rotor this winter (hopefully EBC rotor will fare better than the standard Brembo item).
Still looks good, how many miles have you clocked up?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9000ish miles, not been as far this year due to work. Took it to the Picos de Europa last year riding back through France via Le Mans

1 - 3 of 3 Posts