Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I started riding a few years ago I've wanted to do a multi day ride. Well I finally did it, took a 4 day trip and rode from Tacoma, WA to halfway down the Oregon coast. First two nights I spent in hotels but the last night I camped out and slept next to the bike. Needed to bring a sleeping bag but I survived!

Pics from the ride.
Motorcycle trip to the Oregon coast - June 2019

Links to video are in the image gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice trip! I just did something similar, rode from Salem Oregon the Los Angeles on pacific coast highway (Hwy-1). 9 days rounds trip on my xDiavel. I flipped a coin to see which one to take, there were times I really wished I had the Scrambler! Looks like you had a great trip! Congratulations !!!

Current:’18 xDiavel S, ‘18 1100 Sport
Sold: 16 Scrambler Icon, ‘15 Monster 1200, ‘14 Diavel Strada, ‘12 Monster 1100evo, ‘09 Monster 1100, ‘08 NM Hypermotard #7

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I wish I had incorporated more 'scrambling' into the trip, didn't do any off road.
I want to do another ride down to Crater Lake taking highway 97 south, I hear theres good off road areas down there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Perfect road trip bike!

You can travel on any bike really but the Scrambler just seems to excel at it. It has this go anywhere vibe. Fast enough for twisty roads, not scary on dirt roads and tiny broken lanes...
Also seems to be a very friendly bike. Lots more people come up and want to talk to me, than they did when on something else.

Glad you had a good time.
Quality sleeping bag and air sleeping mat, you'll want to sleep outdoors every weekend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts