Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Icon since 2015 and its covered almost 13000 Miles, I love riding this little bike more then anything before, however I'm 6Ft 2" and was thinking would it be best to go for the 1200, more power and slightly larger feel may benefit me.

Has anyone seen a significant benefit in moving up. its the cost that's putting me off to be honest but if its worth it then I might just go for it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The Ducati Scrambler is a 1100.... not 1200....

It has more torque and is a larger bike - so if you are big you will fit better...

Its much more comfortable and adjustable.

if $ are tight just buy the base model.... it may not have the same Bling factor but works perfectly..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Or you could try a DS? Perfect for your size and maybe someone out there even wants to swap/trade and if not, it would hit your wallet less after you sell the icon.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
34 Posts
I moved up a year ago to the 1100 Special from the 800 classic absolutely no regrets , amazing bike . Love the sound , it's got lots of torque, handles beautifully and is stll a massive head turner.
Quick picture of it up at the Ponderosa cafe a few weeks ago .

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
It is super fast and fun! Great motor! Still short for a guy like you. Desert Sled?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts