Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the bike has defo now gone forever and I will miss it deeply I've had the best bike adventures in all my riding days.
Once I thought about selling her it took hold and it had to go to make way for something new, not sure what yet but probably something different as I've had a scrambler for 4 years so time for a change.
It's been nice meeting you all and carry on scrambling.
FB_IMG_1534785158673.jpg

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sorry to see you go man. If we'd timed this better, I probably would have bought your Scrambler off you :p

Wonder how long it will take you to come back... I've yet to ride something I love as much as the Scrambler.
The answer is more bikes, not replacing it haha

Tenere does look promising. Love that Yamaha have kept it simple and used a cable throttle to give it that snappyness.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to see you go man. If we'd timed this better, I probably would have bought your Scrambler off you :p

Wonder how long it will take you to come back... I've yet to ride something I love as much as the Scrambler.
The answer is more bikes, not replacing it haha

Tenere does look promising. Love that Yamaha have kept it simple and used a cable throttle to give it that snappyness.
Josh, my pride and joy has gone but looked at nearly every other bike and I'm struggling to find anything else I like so might be another scrambler (my third). I'm not going to rush into anything but it's looking like a scrambler next:encouragement:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts