1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
The two things I'd probably add first aren't even listed. I am sure that on the Scrambler web site they list a high level exhaust and a plate relocation / tail tidy.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Anyone seen any price info on the Jacket? I am trying to decide if I want a Ducati Jacket or some other brand in brown leather.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I bought a couple of ducati lightweight jackets with armour about 4 years ago for 60 pounds each in sale which are perfect for bike. Light and breathable with old school ducati badges and stripes. Just need another pair of bigger armour jeans and some new gloves non racey

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I've ordered the Icon in Yellow, I'm having the heated grips fitted before collection, I'll probably get the belly pan first, I wonder if the high mudguard will fit with the standard one in place,
I do like the brown leather Jacket too, Cheers ,Graham

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Has anyone bought the leather Jacket yet ? just wondering about the sizing, are they a small XL or on the larger side, and what sort of quality are they,

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Had a call today, my Tank Bag and a couple of other items have arrived,Sooooo i'll be having a run into Wales on Saturday, as you do, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've ordered the Icon in Yellow, I'm having the heated grips fitted before collection, I'll probably get the belly pan first, I wonder if the high mudguard will fit with the standard one in place,
I do like the brown leather Jacket too, Cheers ,Graham
There's a dealer in Germany offering the jacket for about £380, £9.00 delivery to the UK.

Ducati Scrambler Leather Jacket Quattro Bag Jacket brown Vintage Retro NEW eBay

That's a hefty saving on the UK price.

Jerry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts