Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was initially hesitant to add the Puig Up&Down out of worry the sharp lines of the windscreen wouldn't look right against the curves of the bike, but I'm happy with how it turned out. And, I'm really, really happy with how it's working. I can sit more relaxed keeping up with the 85mph California congestion. On the back roads, it's smooth riding.

Link to the screen: Windshield Up&Down for motorcycle Ducati SCRAMBLER 1100 SPECIAL 2018 - Motoplastic PUIG.

The cheapest price I could find was on Amazon.

Pics of screen on my bike:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was initially hesitant to add the Puig Up&Down out of worry the sharp lines of the windscreen wouldn't look right against the curves of the bike, but I'm happy with how it turned out. And, I'm really, really happy with how it's working. I can sit more relaxed keeping up with the 85mph California congestion. On the back roads, it's smooth riding.
Hi
Just joined forum, maybe buying the 1100 on friday, and a screen is the first mod i will be doing this looks good.

Link to the screen: Windshield Up&Down for motorcycle Ducati SCRAMBLER 1100 SPECIAL 2018 - Motoplastic PUIG.

View attachment 45405

View attachment 45406

View attachment 45407

·
Registered
4 Posts

View attachment 45405

View attachment 45406

View attachment 45407
Hi! Looks good! what is hand protection?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts