Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, what is your experience after adjusting the suspension, especially at the front while braking? I had a few try-runs on a Desert Sled 2018 but I found the front suspension super loose and I only weigh 70 kg, it feels like flying over every time I brake. Also after adjusting sprocket ration will it be less jumpy in tight corners and roundabouts? (Dutch roundabouts)
I found the Desert Sled crazy fun, but never worked so hard with the clutch to have a smooth ride.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, what is your experience after adjusting the suspension, especially at the front while braking? I had a few try-runs on a Desert Sled 2018 but I found the front suspension super loose and I only weigh 70 kg, it feels like flying over every time I brake. Also after adjusting sprocket ration will it be less jumpy in tight corners and roundabouts? (Dutch roundabouts)
I found the Desert Sled crazy fun, but never worked so hard with the clutch to have a smooth ride.

View attachment 46282
It changes a lot I adjusted the sag on the rear and the front been playing a lot on the front and it feels like a different bike I recommend you to start with the on road adjustment in the manual and start from there testing it. The harder the suspension the best for cornering but hard on your body when it's not totally flat.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It changes a lot I adjusted the sag on the rear and the front been playing a lot on the front and it feels like a different bike I recommend you to start with the on road adjustment in the manual and start from there testing it. The harder the suspension the best for cornering but hard on your body when it's not totally flat.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts