Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just brought a 2015 scrambler icon 800 it's an incredible bike I love it to bits.was thinking of getting an aftermarket exhaust what would you guys suggest? And is remapping required? thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys just brought a 2015 scrambler icon 800 it's an incredible bike I love it to bits.was thinking of getting an aftermarket exhaust what would you guys suggest? And is remapping required? thanks.
I put a delkevic reasonable price sounds great looks good and I didn’t remap and it run perfect also takes a massive amount of weight of the bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed a GPR and love it. It comes with forward and rear baffles. You can leave it stock, or remove one or both baffles. I removed the front. The sound is perfect for me and no remapping required. The computer will adjust.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2016 Icon. recently got the Akrapovic slip-on... wow. totally changed the whole vibe of the bike. pricey, but sounds amazing. added torque and HP, and shaved a ton of weight. worth the money.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I had an 800 with a Termi race and upmap. Whereas it went well it was far too loud for me even with earplugs. If I hadn’t changed the bike I would have fitted an Akra. far deeper sound and more subtle. That’s what I put on my 1100.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Duke, I just bought new exhaust for my 803cc Cafe Racer...and it sounds F**KING amazing - HIGHLY RECOMMEND and I opted for NO BAFFLE...and OMG it sounds so good when you open it up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same bike and went for a MIVV, no re mapping and sounds MOT legal with baffle in. Better noise with baffle out though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan, it sounds so good man...I rode to Whistler BC yesterday with a V4 Panigale and my bike sounded almost as good as the super bike....
It's a lovely scrambler bro the termi looks nice on it.i beat it's great to ride?
Not the kudos of an Akra or Termi put pops and crackles on the over run with baffle out and probably 1/3 the price !

View attachment 45482
That's nice how much are they? and does it get through the mot ok?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts