Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was hard to source (and still might be) but ordered!

doubt I dont have to remap it but we will see. Will keep you updated or ask back in a couple of weeks.

also if you’re planning on getting it and depending what bike you got (I have a DS). DS’s have to get an additional part that I think all the other scramblers already have and it’s basically a bracket off of the passenger foot pegs for a mounting point for this specific exhaust.

or was it for the termi type exhaust. Honestly don’t remember was just told that by akrapovic so I just bought it and stuck it in the garage until I need it. Will look it up if you’re interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
From where did you order yours? And around how much was it?
I’ve only found them at 3 places; these 2 below and revzilla (but there gone from revzilla’s site)

I’ve order from both of these sites. First time for em-moto and they said it was in stock but it’s not. And the order would take 2-3 months so I cancelled. That eBay seller omnia is the same situation. Says it’s in stock but it’s not and a couple months wait.

sorta wishing I keep the first order and just waited and I might’ve gotten it by now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts