Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spent the weekend pulling apart the sled to get rid of the gawdy fender and turn signals. I must say I am VERY impressed by the LED turn signals. They are TINY, bright AF and the fitment is spot on. Even have a great install video. The rear uses the front spacers which is a great idea and they truly look like they came from the factory on the bike. Surprised there isn't more info on this site about them. Have a pair of Rizoma lights I was going to use but I like these 100% better and they are cheaper. Total plug and play. Evotech fender eliminator is also quite nice.

Pains me to see what a terrible job the previous owner did installing the stupid registration stickers.

·
Registered
235 Posts
+1 for the Denali LEDs from Analog Motorcycles!

I put them on my Scrambler 1100, and liked them so much I also put them on my 2020 KTM Superduke R. Highly recommend (y)

ScramLED2.jpeg ScramLED.jpeg Signal1.jpeg KTM10.jpeg KTM19.jpeg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for the info! I might just get some of these. I have the older Watsen units on my Sport Classic and the are very nice, and bright.

They are more effective at night than in the day though, I will confess to that.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am so glad Denali brought out the Watsen designed lights. I used to love how Watsen had them custom machined, they just had an awesome look. I suspect these will be nice as well. I almost forgot to order some, I better get on that!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone know if the EVOTECH tidy fits the newer sleds? '19 onward? For whatever reason none of the tidy tails I can find list 217-2018....I have shops telling me no way will they fit the newer Sleds...which I am dubious about seeing as I cannot tell much of difference if any from the parts fiche. As far as I am aware the only changes from '18 to '19 where LED turn signals, throttle tube and a couple other none chassis related items.

Kind of want to figure this out before rolling the dice on something that wont fit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone know if the EVOTECH tidy fits the newer sleds? '19 onward? For whatever reason none of the tidy tails I can find list 217-2018....I have shops telling me no way will they fit the newer Sleds...which I am dubious about seeing as I cannot tell much of difference if any from the parts fiche. As far as I am aware the only changes from '18 to '19 where LED turn signals, throttle tube and a couple other none chassis related items.

Kind of want to figure this out before rolling the dice on something that wont fit.

I cant comment on the evotech tail tidy but on 19 an newer the LED turn signals and throttle tube were not the only things changed. What I found annoying was that they changed the rear subframe as well cause the bags from previous scramblers dont fit on it because theyve changed the mounting points.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts