Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I bought this DUC Scrambler 1100 Sport a few months back. Still trying to figure out how to carry some luggage on trips, without messing up the looks. Any suggestions? I was trying the leather wraps like cruiser style. I didn't like the thick leather I had there felt like plastic. Removed them and wrapped them with gold leather similar to bicycles. I also removed the stock mirrors and put some bar-end round mirrors. I haven't taken a picture with those changes yet.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
How much luggage, do you need the pillion seat? The Kriega stuff is pretty good, I have one strapped behind me if I need luggage space and when you're done the bike returns to stock.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Not sure how much the frame differs on the 1100 but it was an easy set-up getting the Kriega straps sorted on the Icon I have. I leave them on all the time, just tucking them away under the seat when I'm not strapping the pack to the bike. I have a 30 too:

·
Registered
2018 Ducati scrambler 1100 sport
43 Posts
View attachment 47785

I bought this DUC Scrambler 1100 Sport a few months back. Still trying to figure out how to carry some luggage on trips, without messing up the looks. Any suggestions? I was trying the leather wraps like cruiser style. I didn't like the thick leather I had there felt like plastic. Removed them and wrapped them with gold leather similar to bicycles. I also removed the stock mirrors and put some bar-end round mirrors. I haven't taken a picture with those changes yet.
google 'magnetic tank storage bag for 'year' 1100 duc scrambler sport',,,,,,btw, just bought '18 duc scrambler 1100 sport; looks like your bike,,,,,,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Ducati scrambler 1100 sport
43 Posts
View attachment 47785

google; 'magnetic tank bag for duc 1100 scrambler sport',,,,,,btw, have same looking bike as yours,,,,,,

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts