Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, already have leather & summer mesh M/C jackets w CE armor in the shoulders & elbows plus I wear 'JOE ROCKET' armored M/C pants which offers some limited hip padding & CE knee inserts,,,,,,,Now decided I want new & differently designed additional 'armored summer protective gear' that provides even more protection against injury,,,,,,,

After spending hrs on the net both searching and reading what reviewers posted about body armor they purchased, and where many reviewers mentioned they had experienced a crash and got injured, I'm about to spend some real coin on the following:
-TROY LEE DESIGNS 7855 LONG SLEEVE BODY ARMOR SHIRT, XL size which offers stretchy non bulky full armor protection 100% everywhere from the waist up,,,,price :USD $ 175. NOTE: With this unique summer mesh type perforated item, you can where your fav Ducati t-shirt right over it,,,,,
-A pair of armored shorts w real CE grade protective hip, thigh, tailbone padding,,,,,,,,many brands, pricing varies from USD $59- $175,,,,,,,,,

NOTE; The sizing charts are totally screwed up for the armored shorts; if you are really big in the waist, belly expect to be 'off the charts' for the armored M/C shorts; even a 3XL won't do; I need a 4XL; impossible to find on the M/C gear sites, so going to try a 'CRAMER 5 pad football girdle in a 4X', which is rated to handle a 50" waist,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts