Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow riders,
I'm currently trying to prepare my 2021 DS for the big tour next year. I have found only one source for a proper pannier system, which is located in Poland (https://holan.pl/en/desert-icon-str...etric-pannier-frame-for-ducati-scrambler.html). Unfortunately, this one only fits pre-2019 models. I contacted the company and here is their answer:

Hello and thank you for the email.
We would love to create a pannier system for new Ducati 2021 but at the moment we don’t have an access to this bike and we are not able to design parts. Of course you can come to our company and we would make the system in 2 days

Regards,
Alexandra
Customer service

From my home in Hamburg it's 700 km to Wroclaw ... So, my question: Are there any Polish (or Czech) riders with a Desert Sled with the changed frame (2019-) who are looking for those racks and/or are willing to let the company take the measurements? Would really appreciate your help.

SailorHH

·
Registered
2021 Sled
5 Posts
Hi, I'd like to help, but for me, living in Prague is still almost 300km.. )) And my bike is now set to winter sleeping mode..)) So sorry for these words which are not helpfull at all, but I just didn't want to leave this topic blank..))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts