Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any Scrambler 1100 owners have done any mods yet? I haven't seen much aftermarket for them yet, so would like to see what others have found.

Things I am thinking about:
  • Tail Tidy
  • Tail bag or rack
  • Exhaust / Slip-ons
Let's see those 1100's!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Evotech will launch a tail tidy soon and also usual crash bungs oil cooler guard and a sump/engine protector

No photos on their site of those yet... were supposed to be up last week ... but.....

Does not seem to be much of anything around except the Ducati items that also are not yet available

I have a Black 1100 coming tomorrow... Heated Grips and Rizoma Ali Screen and Ali Mudguards - still on back order...

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a couple of racks, some saddlebag supports, a headlight protector, a set of engine bars, and a side stand extender on the hepco and Becker site, most of it though is showing as out of stock?? I have asked to be notified but no response as yet. I have seen the same items on other German sites, such as polo - motard but not sure of availability there either.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Evotech now have the Main Frame Crash bungs available

They said it will be a few weeks before the tail tidy, oil cooler guard and engine guard will be available... they are still waiting a bike to finish the prototypes.

Still waiting on my Ducati Mudguards, Sport Screen and Heated Grips... still on back order...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arrow has a slip-on and non-cat mid-pipe for the SCR 1100. I like the look of it, smaller and more compact looking than stock. Would love to hear how it sounds, and if there is actually any weight savings over stock.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I saw them on ebay yesterday

Not sure if you could use the link pipe with original cans...

Removing cat for a little more noise and performance sounds like a good idea

will need to keep an eye for someone making the changes and seeing Dyno results..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, NRC is making a fender eliminator kit and we will be first to have it in stock turn signals and license plate relocation (not yet posted). Fork turn signals are already available now.

New Rage Cycles Fork Mounted Turn Signals Scrambler 800 and 1100

We also have the Arrow Exhaust, and will be first to get in another special exhaust, attached is a sneak peek!

Arrow Pro-race Nichrom Silencer for Ducati Scrambler 1100

We are adding more parts as they come in, stay tuned!

Join our mailing list to get first dibs! astroscrambler.com

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi All

FYI - I mentioned before that the gear shift was an issue for me (too short a lever) - so after speaking with my local dealer last week I purchased the adjustable lever that fits the 800 scrambler as the mounting holder was the same and the crank and pivot distances looked similar.

I fitted it last Friday and rode this morning - ALL good... So if anyone else has the issue - they know the 800 Gear Shift Lever from 800 Scrambler will fit.

IMG_1133[1].JPG
Also - Just had a reply (very quickly) from Arrow on the system and Decat.

So Decat pipe fits standard system and should increase volume and power a little.

Good afternoon,
Performance increase with 71696MI link pipe and 71884xx silencers is around 3.5hp (82.5hP against 79hp – power measured at the wheel).
Noise reading in the same configuration is 96dBa @ 3750rpm, compared to 92dBa @ 3750rpm with the original system.
We tested the exhausts on a standard bike, with no modifications to OE ECU settings.
Removing the cat converter may require a check on CO levels and if needed, remapping.
Best regards
Uff. Tecnico / Technical Dept.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The only mod I've done on mine so far is bar end mirrors. Not much out there. Dropping a tooth on the front sprocket at my 600 mile service and Ducati had to look for one from another model that would work because there isn't one available yet for the 1100.

What I'd like to eventually do...exhaust ( w/ cat and 02 sensor delete), rearsets, tail tidy and lower handlebars.

·
Registered
733 Posts
OK Spoke with Evotech earlier today - they hope to have the Oil Cooler guard and the Engine guard photos up on their web site by the end of the week.

The tail tidy will be a little longer...

They bought a bike and are working on it... for the parts.

I also suggested they do an aluminium chain guard as i would be interested in that - as I know a few others would be.

So some more farkles available soon - I really do like the Evotech stuff ... Quality is FIRST Class...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering if any Scrambler 1100 owners have done any mods yet? I haven't seen much aftermarket for them yet, so would like to see what others have found.

Things I am thinking about:
  • Tail Tidy
  • Tail bag or rack
  • Exhaust / Slip-ons
Let's see those 1100's!!

the Termi cans are worth every penny, the finish is awesome bettered only by the sound. I have put a few EVOTEC bits on, tail tidy was really simple as was the rad & sump guards. I like others on here would like a hugger to stop the crap staining the swing arm.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I’ve done a few.
Full Akrapovic exhaust, CAT and valve removed.
Full Ohlins suspension.
Pro-Shift push button quickshifter with Auto-Blipper
Ducati heated grips
2 x Seats remodelled and recovered in leather and alcantara.
Black mudguards changed for Special alloy ones.
Machineart Handguards.
Replacement black fuel cap
Scrambler LED indicators
Healtech servo eliminator fitted and servo motor removed
Healtech brake light modulator
Accessories fuse box
Denali DRL’s
Alloy headlight ring
Bash plate
Crash bungs on engine front and rear wheels
Hepco Becker rear rack and Tail bag
Scottoiler E system with scorpion dual injector
14 tooth front sprocket
Side stand mod and foot
Tank painted, striped and lacquered
Tank panels and some other panels blacked out with Plasti-Dip
SMIDSY indicator light
Adjustable levers
New aftermarket Brembo disc pads all round
Black alloy rear brake reservoir.
Brake pedal extender
Ceramic coated exhaust black
Ceramic coated paintwork
Pivot Pegz
Bar end mirrors
Bar end weights
Scrambler screen from Italy
Front brake caliper covers Touratech
Front mudguard extender
Ducati reservoir tops
Rear fender eliminator

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would really like to see a carbon fiber rear fender... A high quality one, like from FullSix or Ilmberger...

That would look awesome...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts