Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pictures or opinions? Trying to figure out how big it is, if it will fit iPhone 6 plus, wallet, earplugs, glasses, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Proitalia.com says you have to pre-order it and that it will ship 7/6/15. I have a 6+ as well and it will not fit under seat.

Not really liking the price, but if it works...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Any pictures or opinions? Trying to figure out how big it is, if it will fit iPhone 6 plus, wallet, earplugs, glasses, etc.

Thanks
I have mine. I'll take some pics in a few hours and post them. If someone else doesn't beat me to it.

·
Registered
242 Posts

Thanks

Ok, took a few pics. Hope this helps.
Side view
image.jpg

Full view
image.jpg

Back (front) view to show how it mounts
image.jpg

Includes a little rain shield. Pleasant surprise as that wasn't in the description.
image.jpg

Here is the inside. In the pic I have my wallet, a set of keys, sunglasses and iPhone 6. There is plenty of extra room so a 6 Plus should fit just fine. It also included a detachable strap with buckle so you can take it off the bike with you and wear it over your shoulder or around your waist. Or, as we Americans call it, a "Fannie pack". :)
image.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, took a few pics. Hope this helps.
Side view
View attachment 1552

Full view
View attachment 1553

Back (front) view to show how it mounts
View attachment 1554

Includes a little rain shield. Pleasant surprise as that wasn't in the description.
View attachment 1555

Here is the inside. In the pic I have my wallet, a set of keys, sunglasses and iPhone 6. There is plenty of extra room so a 6 Plus should fit just fine. It also included a detachable strap with buckle so you can take it off the bike with you and wear it over your shoulder or around your waist. Or, as we Americans call it, a "Fannie pack". :)
View attachment 1556
Thanks for the pictures. Do you put your phone in the x grip? If so, is it pretty secure? Thanks for all the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts