Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you lucky people already have your Icons, but has anyone in the UK had news on any of the others? My dealer still thinks May, but he's soon going to get fed up with me if I keep ringing him!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I was told April for my Classic but the dealer doesn't know anything yet. And I'm sure they're fed up of me asking too :(

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I placed my order in February the weather was shite, and it was like, "Yeah, sure May will be fine!". But it's starting to get very spring like and I want it NOW!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered a Full Throttle end January and was told March delivery. Im now been told production in May and delivery in June. Ducati need to get their act together.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Just sent Martin, the GM, a note with the following screen grab, asking when I can have mine :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I ordered a Full Throttle end January and was told March delivery. Im now been told production in May and delivery in June. Ducati need to get their act together.
It's all very well people saying that Ducati are not a big player and we shouldn't expect Honda service, but, they're big enough to make promises and take deposits, if they can't supply they should have postponed the launch. Simples.

·
Registered
764 Posts
It's all very well people saying that Ducati are not a big player and we shouldn't expect Honda service, but, they're big enough to make promises and take deposits, if they can't supply they should have postponed the launch. Simples.
Agreed. How many people have got £500 deposits that have been with the dealers for months? Interest rates may be low but it still could have earned me a few quid in the 5 months they've had it so far.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was just told that Icons coming in April. full throttles are not expected until the end of June and that the classic which I ordered will come in between the two. I am going to try and change my order to a red ICON. I planned to accessorize heavily anyway. I am sure several people with Icon deposits will end up backing out foor one reason or another. I put down 10,000 on my preorder.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sure hope that information isn't accurate on the Full Throttles not coming until end of June in the USA!! :mad: :mad:

My dealer told me this morning he will be meeting with the National/Regional Ducati rep in 10 days and would call me with the delivery schedule information he receives.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If its anything like the Icon then the dealers were promised theirs first and within a week the customers turned up so maybe that will happen. I hope so guys really I do because tbh the customer can ride an Icon as no physical difference other than style. Only one which should feel different will be Full Throttle due to low bars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If its anything like the Icon then the dealers were promised theirs first and within a week the customers turned up so maybe that will happen. I hope so guys really I do because tbh the customer can ride an Icon as no physical difference other than style. Only one which should feel different will be Full Throttle due to low bars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the U.K. and ordered my Full Throttle end of November. It's left the factory and is expected in Coventry in 10-12 days time. Excellent news as I was originally told maybe April, probably May.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I'm in the U.K. and ordered my Full Throttle end of November. It's left the factory and is expected in Coventry in 10-12 days time. Excellent news as I was originally told maybe April, probably May.
That's great news, I hope it's the same for the other specials. I won't hold my breath because the others have wire spokes and that's meant to be the problem ??

·
Registered
764 Posts
Just found this on the other Scrambler forum -
I got the information from Ducati Germany that the first "specials" Urban Enduro, Classic and FT are going to arrive in the central within the next days until end of March. Then the delivery to the dealers will take a few more days.
Another dealer told me, that the had issues on the models with the spoke wheels, which postponed them a bit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts