Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone has any photos of their cafe racers they could share? I've ordered a lot of parts to customize mine and once I have it all done to my liking I'll post up but I was hoping to see other forum members builds.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They ride really well actually. I was a little leery in going with the knobbies as I'm coming form riding sportbikes for 17 years but they are pretty solid in the corners.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I've been tempted by the tkc80s for the last 3 years but i never go off road and like the performance of the mt60s in the corners but might go with them next time round or a sport tyre not sure yet. Careful with the pouch next to the rear cylinder as it runs hot anyway and it might restrict the cool air even further.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not super custom but a few mods done.

What do you guys think about painting the number plate to match the rims?? not sure if it would look good and one painted there no going back.
IMG_5595.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think it'd be a bit too much gold if the number plates were painted to match the wheels. Maybe just a gold pinstripe around the edge of the number plate? I think that would be cool.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Actually, just ordered the parts and am going to go with Astroscramblers fix to remove them. ill post up some pics once the mod is complete

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea not too difficult, the lock was a little tricky but that was really it. Im not super mechanically inclined and was able to get it done.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts