Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm from Saskatchewan and wondering if anyone has some old mirrors (and nuts) kicking around that they might be willing to part with - for a price, of course. I really only need the right-hand side (non-drive side), but would be willing to purchase both.

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha - I would've thought there'd be ones kicking around too!! The OEM mirrors certainly aren't cheap - I was quoted $133 CAD/mirror (~75 GBP).

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
JUST an Icon... Tch, tch!

I have spare Icon mirrors but I'm in Oz so I'm guessing the post will be silly. Let me know if you get desperate - there should be plenty knocking around I would have thought
Your ones, being in Oz the right one is the drive side. Mmm, should be ok tho. ;-

·
Registered
182 Posts
FWIW, I was in the same boat as you a while back and it turned out to source the ugly, impracticable stock mirrors was going to cost an arm and a leg. I ended up sourcing much better looking and more practicable mirrors from ebay at a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the responses everyone! I have some Rizoma bar end mirrors ($$$) at the moment. I didn't realize that the thread was backwards on the right mirror when trying to remove it and bunged up the threads on the mirror only (thankfully), so I just need that one. I'm in no rush and have been checking ebay often. I was hoping to spend no more than $50 to replace the stockers when I decide to sell the bike someday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts