Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering before I buy it, how is it installed? I don't see in the pictures where the bolts go in or how is is connected on the bike. Can anyone enlighten me please.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I installed it last week.
Couple things to note:
  • it has two bolt receivers (that are hidden in the photo) that slide down the triple tree holes.
  • The bolt receivers are slightly wider than the holes on the triple tree so you'll have to either enlarge the holes on the triple tree or shave them down quite a bit.
  • The bolts that come with it are way too long for the Cafe Racer triple tree; you'll need shorter ones.
I think all of the above is why it's not marketed as compatible with the Cafe Racer but rather with their clip-ons (on other bikes).
Other than that, I think it looks great and I love it!

757BEBF1-5A52-4D6A-A771-9E4C9FFE1829.JPG.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed it last week.
Couple things to note:
  • it has two bolt receivers (that are hidden in the photo) that slide down the triple tree holes.
  • The bolt receivers are slightly wider than the holes on the triple tree so you'll have to either enlarge the holes on the triple tree or shave them down quite a bit.
  • The bolts that come with it are way too long for the Cafe Racer triple tree; you'll need shorter ones.
I think all of the above is why it's not marketed as compatible with the Cafe Racer but rather with their clip-ons (on other bikes).
Other than that, I think it looks great and I love it!

View attachment 45077
Thanks for sharing buddy, it sure does look good on the bike, do you think that there are newer versions that came out? Because in this website / store there is an option for a Ducati cafe racer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts