Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now asked a few questions and I haven’t even yet collected my bike, here’s another.
Over the years I have got used to gear indicators on my bikes and find them brilliant. I have researched one for the scrambler the GI-Pro DS. It’s supposed to be plug and play into the diagnostics port. Can anyone give me a review on it before I buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have now asked a few questions and I haven’t even yet collected my bike, here’s another.
Over the years I have got used to gear indicators on my bikes and find them brilliant. I have researched one for the scrambler the GI-Pro DS. It’s supposed to be plug and play into the diagnostics port. Can anyone give me a review on it before I buy.

Had for 2 years now. Works great.

·
Registered
734 Posts
have one, really easy installation, apart from plug into diagnostics port, need to connect a red cable for current.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up getting green worked a treat but p/x’d the bike now. Just a little information, the indicator doesn’t change numbers until you release the clutch so at first it may throw you especially if you block change down the box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts