Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls,
I know there is loads on the forum about shocks and fork upgrades but I can't find anything about the Nitron fork cartridges. I know in the early days everyone seemed to go for the Maxton one leg mod but I'm wondering if that was because the Nitron option wasn't there. It's a toss up between Nitron and Maxton for me as I want to buy British. I have a 2019 Icon and all the problems are with the front end. I don't know if they updated the rear shock on the 2019+ models but it feels better than my 2017 did but the front is worse. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am in the same boat, I had the Maxton front and rear shock done 4 years ago, but there are more options out there now so I am looking at having both forks done. I did contact Maxton recently but was put of by their pricing. I am currently looking at Brook Suspension as it looks fairly priced, I have asked on here for any feedback on the Andreani Fork Cartridges.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in the same boat, I had the Maxton front and rear shock done 4 years ago, but there are more options out there now so I am looking at having both forks done. I did contact Maxton recently but was put of by their pricing. I am currently looking at Brook Suspension as it looks fairly priced, I have asked on here for any feedback on the Andreani Fork Cartridges.
Thanks Pygsli,
I was feeling a bit Billy no mates there for a while! I decided to go for the Nitron and have ordered it through James Packwood Racing in Keynsham nr Bristol. My reasoning was it was closer than Cheshire. It did both legs. The shocks have had really good reviews. Adam from Nitron rang me in answer to my initial query and answered all my questions. The quality and look of the Nitron kit is spot on. Yes it's expensive ish but no more than Ohlins/Andreani (the early feedback on Andreani cartridges was that they were a little stiff). I'm looking at £1300 fully fitted and set up. drive in drive out which I think is good value. I'll do a review once I get it it hopefully in a month or so. I'm sure it's going to be money well spent.
Steve.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Pygsli,
I was feeling a bit Billy no mates there for a while! I decided to go for the Nitron and have ordered it through James Packwood Racing in Keynsham nr Bristol. My reasoning was it was closer than Cheshire. It did both legs. The shocks have had really good reviews. Adam from Nitron rang me in answer to my initial query and answered all my questions. The quality and look of the Nitron kit is spot on. Yes it's expensive ish but no more than Ohlins/Andreani (the early feedback on Andreani cartridges was that they were a little stiff). I'm looking at £1300 for fork cartridges and rear shock fully fitted and set up. drive in drive out which I think is good value. I'll do a review once I get it it hopefully in a month or so. I'm sure it's going to be money well spent.
Steve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts