Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Yes, I do. It's miles better than the stock one and I love it.

Two things though:

- clean the threads for the four screws before installing the headlight, there's paint/coating in them
- use a slightly longer bolt for the height adjustment (½" extra), as the headlight sits slightly more forward. With the original bolt you can't adjust the beam enough upwards.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Yes/no/sort of.

I think it initially was, but Fullsix Carbon has been offering it for the Scrambler too for quite a while.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yes, I do. It's miles better than the stock one and I love it.

Two things though:

- clean the threads for the four screws before installing the headlight, there's paint/coating in them
- use a slightly longer bolt for the height adjustment (½" extra), as the headlight sits slightly more forward. With the original bolt you can't adjust the beam enough upwards.
Also be very careful when you remove the original headlight assembly. It has a glass lens is heavy and wants to fall on the ground instantly as soon as you release the bolts. Make sure it is supported preferably by another person as you undo the bolts that hold it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yep, I fitted one and it is way better, I am sure the Motodermic ones are the bees knees, but for what these cost, I am a happy chappy, and you are way more visible to others, and better vision at night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts