Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Are the Headers The Same On the Icon Vs Full Throttle?

Reason for asking:

I have a Icon, and i just ordered a Evotech Engine Guard. I got one on Final sale, and right after i bought it, i realized it noted it was for the Full Throttle Model. (it hasn't arrived just yet)

Now, I checked the Evotech Site, they do have 2 diff part numbers for the icon vs Full throttles, but i compared the installation instructions for both, and they both list the same exact parts included with the kit.

I also looked on ebay and alot of vendors are listing it as compatable with "all models".

Tryed to call evotech but no response (mayby closed to time difference).

Does anyone see a reason why it would not fit? from what i can tell the headers, mounting points are identical on the Icon vs FT.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi All,

Are the Headers The Same On the Icon Vs Scrambler?

Reason for asking:

I have a Icon, and i just ordered a Evotech Engine Guard. I got one on Final sale, and right after i bought it, i realized it noted it was for the Full Throttle Model. (it hasn't arrived just yet)

Now, I checked the Evotech Site, they do have 2 diff part numbers for the icon vs Full throttles, but i compared the installation instructions for both, and they both list the same exact parts included with the kit.

I also looked on ebay and alot of vendors are listing it as compatable with "all models".

Tryed to call evotech but no response (mayby closed to time difference).

Does anyone see a reason why it would not fit? from what i can tell the headers, mounting points are identical on the Icon vs FT.

Thoughts?
The Icon is a Scrambler ?
The Scrambler Icon and the Scrambler Full Thottle are the same but the Desert Sled has a different frame and I seem to recall someone having trouble fitting engine bars to the Sled as the bars mount at the lower rear engine mount, exactly where the frame is different. All others are the same as far as I know.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I believe that all scrambler models have the same headers with the stock exhaust. I think you will not have a problem.

The full Termi system has different headers though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what i thought.

I wonder why they have model specific Guards then....Hopefully it fits

1 - 8 of 8 Posts