Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

· Registered
564 Posts
I agree, "This bike is a toy". To me, this translates to, "This is a SMALL bike that's FUN to PLAY on".

What you mean by, " you can't make a trip", I wish you would explain that. I've made a lot of trips on mine.

And whilst you are explaining also please explain why you "can't ride your bike 30km, one way? (60km/day)

(Even if you meant 60km each way, 36 miles?)

Of course, I don't know what kind of traffic, roads, filtering, etc. is involved with your commute. Explain, if you would please...why you think 36 miles is hard to do on your Scrambler?

And would you explain what "250km/hr bike" means? That the bike is capable of the speed or that you went that fast on your commute or ?

What is your next bike gonna be?
Think he is saying the S2R 800 is 250km/h top speed which equates to 155mph.....total BS...

· Registered
564 Posts
100% agree ,one of,if not the best bike I've owned.
Definitely a keeper especially when you've made it your own.
Also you've done the right thing replacing the pegs.The OEM ones are shockingly bad quality and I would'nt advise anyone to stand up on them.

· Registered
564 Posts
Sarah,
I agree,it's a lovely looking bike and I'm sure it rides as good as he says,but why keep coming on this forum to slate not only the Scrambler but now it seems all Italian bikes and manufacturers.He's a wind up merchant!

1 - 8 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.