Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I’m (obviously easily) confused with the Arrow exhaust options…
the Arrow website clearly shows photos with a silencer that just slides onto the stock headers but only shows a single inlet. There is also the pic I will attach that shows a separate ‘S’ bend shaped link pipe (71673MI), also with only one inlet. Am I looking at generic silencer pics here or am I missing something else? Obviously I want the pipe with the least metal/weight so is there a need to order the link pipe or does the arrow (pro race - part #71209PR) silencer replace both the standard silencer/link pipe/ cat?
Thanks in anticipation… View attachment 48549

·
Registered
3 Posts
71209PR is what you need if you do not want to reduce the noise that 71673MI will offer you. 71673KZ is the catalyst version of 71673MI. If you don't mind a particularly loud set up then 71209PR will be the way to go. Over in Europe though noise is becoming an issue so that set up would possibly draw unwanted attention. Canada though may not be a problem.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
71209PR is what you need if you do not want to reduce the noise that 71673MI will offer you. 71673KZ is the catalyst version of 71673MI. If you don't mind a particularly loud set up then 71209PR will be the way to go. Over in Europe though noise is becoming an issue so that set up would possibly draw unwanted attention. Canada though may not be a problem.
Ha - with the amount of shite Hardly Riddensons ‘loitering with intent to accelerate’ over here with zero silencers I wouldn’t get a look in, although I’m intending to leave the baffles in so hopefully not obnoxiously loud. Cheers for clearing that up for me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts