Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a practically new Arrow Pro-Race Titanium Slip-on Exhaust for sale for AU$450. I live in Healesville near Melbourne in Australia. The pipe is in excellent condition with one or two minor scruff marks from normal road usage. Pictures of it are attached. IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0068.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mate,

I'm interested in the exhaust - looking to fit it to an otherwise stock icon 2015.

Just wondering if you had a picture of it fitted to the bike? Can see you have a desert sled so I'm not sure if it's designed to fit all models. Any re-mapping required for it to run right?

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested as well. But the Arrow website has two different part numbers for this exhaust depending on whether you have a '15-'16 or a '17+. Was hoping you could clarify, or if any exhaust gurus out there know if it will work for all Scrambler models?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, thank you for your interest. My model is a 2017 Desert Sled - I think I have a pic of the pipe mounted which I will attach if I do. I'm also attaching a pic with the part number. I hope this will be helpful.
D4B3701C-B059-4178-99D5-BAB5CCC470E3.jpeg
691d9dc4-e027-4dda-9d7d-8703111ee933_Ducati_Scrambler_800_Desert_Sled_17 copy.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dang, looks like the part number is indeed different than whats needed for my 2015 Icon Classic. Wanted this too :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts