Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Marcos at Ducati NYC just called me to invite me to a Scrambler viewing party On Dec 10th. Here's the deal:

It will be open to the public from 8-10. There will be drinks, models, all sorts of other stuff.

Those who have a pre-order on a Scrambler will get to view them privately from 7-7:45. Now here the great part: They let me know that I can bring a few forum member to the private viewing portion. So here's how it's going to go: I'm guessing they'll let 3-5 forum members come and check them out. Respond here and send me a PM with your Full Name and Email and I'll tell you if you're on the list.

Exciting!!

· Registered
140 Posts
The Ducati Indy dealer is having a 20% off preorders on accessories and I received a personal invite for after hours this Saturday from my salesperson. They are supposed to have a full catalogue of accessories on hand to choose from for preorder. I am excited to spend $$$$$ on a bike I do not even have yet:)

· Registered
25 Posts
Hey everyone,

Marcos at Ducati NYC just called me to invite me to a Scrambler viewing party On Dec 10th. Here's the deal:

It will be open to the public from 8-10. There will be drinks, models, all sorts of other stuff.

Those who have a pre-order on a Scrambler will get to view them privately from 7-7:45. Now here the great part: They let me know that I can bring a few forum member to the private viewing portion. So here's how it's going to go: I'm guessing they'll let 3-5 forum members come and check them out. Respond here and send me a PM with your Full Name and Email and I'll tell you if you're on the list.

Exciting!!
I am planning to go to the show this weekend. Based on seeing the bike and liking it I will be putting down a deposit. With that said I would be interested in attending the private showing, schedule permitting. Can you PM me? I will respond with my details
Thanks!!

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am planning to go to the show this weekend. Based on seeing the bike and liking it I will be putting down a deposit. With that said I would be interested in attending the private showing, schedule permitting. Can you PM me? I will respond with my details
Thanks!!
It's not letting me PM you- i think you need to follow me back - drop me a PM and we'll figure it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.