Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Marcos at Ducati NYC just called me to invite me to a Scrambler viewing party On Dec 10th. Here's the deal:

It will be open to the public from 8-10. There will be drinks, models, all sorts of other stuff.

Those who have a pre-order on a Scrambler will get to view them privately from 7-7:45. Now here the great part: They let me know that I can bring a few forum member to the private viewing portion. So here's how it's going to go: I'm guessing they'll let 3-5 forum members come and check them out. Respond here and send me a PM with your Full Name and Email and I'll tell you if you're on the list.

Exciting!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Ducati Indy dealer is having a 20% off preorders on accessories and I received a personal invite for after hours this Saturday from my salesperson. They are supposed to have a full catalogue of accessories on hand to choose from for preorder. I am excited to spend $$$$$ on a bike I do not even have yet:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey everyone,

Marcos at Ducati NYC just called me to invite me to a Scrambler viewing party On Dec 10th. Here's the deal:

It will be open to the public from 8-10. There will be drinks, models, all sorts of other stuff.

Those who have a pre-order on a Scrambler will get to view them privately from 7-7:45. Now here the great part: They let me know that I can bring a few forum member to the private viewing portion. So here's how it's going to go: I'm guessing they'll let 3-5 forum members come and check them out. Respond here and send me a PM with your Full Name and Email and I'll tell you if you're on the list.

Exciting!!
I am planning to go to the show this weekend. Based on seeing the bike and liking it I will be putting down a deposit. With that said I would be interested in attending the private showing, schedule permitting. Can you PM me? I will respond with my details
Thanks!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Would love to see a follow up on this from someone in regards to their impressions on build quality and component quality after that previous post about how many people thought they looked "cheap"

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be all over that. Also have a press pass to the NYC IMS, so I'll be doing a writeup and getting some close up shots with a decent camera.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am planning to go to the show this weekend. Based on seeing the bike and liking it I will be putting down a deposit. With that said I would be interested in attending the private showing, schedule permitting. Can you PM me? I will respond with my details
Thanks!!
It's not letting me PM you- i think you need to follow me back - drop me a PM and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'll be all over that. Also have a press pass to the NYC IMS, so I'll be doing a writeup and getting some close up shots with a decent camera.
Really looking forward to your post on this and your opinion on the impressions you will have. Thank you for doing that for those of us that can't attend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts